Career Support Through Youth Apprenticeship
No matter your company size or industry, we can partner and place students with your company.
CESA 6 Youth Apprenticeship Consortium offers a diverse selection of more than 75 distinct career program areas for students to explore, while also serving as a valuable resource for employers seeking quality candidates.
- Interview and hire YA student(s)
- Participate in mentor training sessions
- Provide on-the-job training to YA student(s)
- Pay YA student(s) at least a minimum wage
- Participate in regular Progress Reviews with apprentice(s) at least 3 times per year
- Ensure 450 hours per year of worksite training/work hours
- Comply with employment of minor labor laws in Wisconsin
Empower Students for Lasting Success
As a partner with CESA 6, you serve as a career mentor to share your wealth of knowledge and passion with students. Mentorship is a critical element of the Youth Apprenticeship program. The quality of mentoring is critical to apprentices’ learning and persistence in the program as well as future employment decisions.
Youth Apprenticeship Employer Support
If you have any additional questions, our team of Youth Apprentice Coordinators is here to help.